RESTAURANTS -hover over image
- On the corner of Hennepin and 6th St, in the Historic old Masonic Lodge, this restaurant transitioned from a Breakfast Idea to one the most popular restaurants and 'after game' bars. - Coyote Cafe at Hennepin Center for the Arts - Minneapolis MN - Kitchen Design: Don Wenner - Engineers: Emanuelson Podas - Contractor: C.F. Haglin & Sons.
- This was the first Perkins built with a wood frame. It was designed for a new franchise. - East Mason Street Perkins - Green Bay WI - Kitchen Design: Don Wenner - Interiors: Intra Design, Sherrie Consoer CID - M&E Engineering: Emanuelson Podas
- New features include large Restrooms, ceramic tile on the exterior (the green tiles), and kitchen improvements. These are now standard in all Perkins. - East Mason Street Perkins - Green Bay WI - Kitchen Design: Don Wenner - Interiors: Intra Design: Sherrie Consoer CID - M&E Engineering: Emanuelson Podas
- This project was designed on a 'bet' that we could get better sales by parking next to the building, which was placed close to Historic Lancaster Ave. We won the bet and designed many sites. - Wendy's - Haverford PA
- This facility is in a small town near a metropolitan area, and features pizza, light meals, and craft beer. - The idea was to have a tall space to give a feeling of openness and social gathering. - Firehouse Pizza - New Market MN - Kitchen Design: Don Wenner - Structural Engineer: Buildings Consulting Group - Mechanical Engineer: Scott Kneen Sr. PE
- This is a 3D study of the interior use, and exterior parking and circulation, to prove the feasibility of the concept. - This 1970's bank building is built with long span wood beams and wood roof deck. - As a free-standing restaurant there would be a large Dining Room and a Private Dining Room, as well as Take Out and Drive Through. - West St. Paul, MN